Certifications and Professional Designations
The LL.M. Program courses are approved sanctioned by the IMCB International Management Consultants Board and the AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ® where Graduates of select courses are eligible for professional certifications depending on LL.M. courses completed. Here are the certifications that successful graduates of relevant _Graduate Law Courses can apply for.
- CWM ® Certified Chartered Wealth Manager - AAFM ® Charter Wealth Certification
- AMC Accredited Management Consultant - Board Certification and Designation -IMCB Graduate Board of Management - AMC ™ Accredited Management Consultant ™
- MFP ™ Master Financial Planner – AAFM ® Charter & Financial Planner Certification -IMCB Graduate Board of Management
- AFA ™ Accredited Financial Analyst – AAFM ® Charter & Financial Planner Certification -IMCB Graduate Board of Management
- CPM ™ Certified Chartered Portfolio Manager - AAFM ® Charter Portfolio Management Certification
- RFS ™ Registered Financial Specialist or MFM™ - AAFM ® Charter
- CMA ™ Chartered Market Analyst ™ - Financial Analyst Designate - AAFM ® Charter and Designation - Market Technician Certification
- CTEP ™ Chartered Trust and Estate Planner - AAFM ® Charter Estate Planning Certification
- CAM ™ Chartered Certified Asset Manager - AAFM ® Charter Asset Management Certification
- CCA ™ Chartered Compliance Analyst - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter Compliance Certification
- CRA ™ Chartered/Certified Risk Analyst - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter Risk Management Certification
- CAMC ™ Certified Anti-Money Laundering Consultant - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter AML Certification
- CAPA ™ Certified Asset Protection Analyst - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter
- CEC Certified E-Commerce Consultant - - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter - E-Business Certification
- MCP™ Management Consultant Professional - IMCB Graduate Board of Management Charter & AAFM® Charter - Management Consulting Certification
- CTS™ Certified Transfer Pricing Specialist™ - IBS Charter & AAFM® Charter
- MPM™ Master Project Manager – Legal Analyst - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter Project Management Certification
- CITA ™ Certified International Tax Analyst - IBS Charter & AAFM ® Charter - Global Tax Certification and International Accounting Certification
- AMA ™ Accredited Management Accountant ™ - Board Certification and Designation
- AMC ™ Accredited Management Consultant ™ - Board Certification and Designation
http://www.financialanlayst.org or www.aafm.us
* Certifying boards and professional associations generally require an extensive application process. Please contact them directly regarding requirements and procedure.
ABA Institution - - TJSL Accreditation by the American Bar Association
Thomas Jefferson School of Law is fully accredited by the American Bar Association and is a member of the American Association of Law Schools.
- TJSL is Accredited and Recognized by the American Bar Association
- TJSL is a recognized member of the AALS American Association of Law Schools
- This Graduate Law Program is approved to offer: 1) LLM Master of Laws for attorneys and CPAs, 2) JSD Doctor of Juridical Science (PhD Level Research Degree), and JSM Masters for non-graduate degree holders.,
- TJSL is a recognized provider of Post Doctorate Law Programs and Graduate Legal Education by the American Bar Association - See ABA Link
- This Diamond TJSL Graduate program is recognized and listed on the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar on the ABA Website
- This TJSL Diamond Program is officially listed and recognized on the ABA Section of International Law in the International Law Programes sanctioned list. See Link
- Our EDU Official Address is here: www.llmprogram.tjsl.edu
The ABA Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar has adopted a statement that no post J.D. or other graduate program is a substitute for the J.D. and should not be considered the equivalent of the J.D. for bar admission purposes. Students participating in an LL.M. are advised that an LL.M. does not prepare or qualify its students to engage in the practice of law; that the LL.M. is not intended to qualify students to take a bar examination. Because each State or Dependency (Puerto Rico, USVI, Guam, etc.) has its own Bar admission requirements, contact the relevant State or Dependency Bar regarding any questions that you may have regarding its requirements to sit for its bar examination.
Other Recognitions Internationally
The program is accredited by the American Academy of Financial Management ® www.AAFM.us Graduates of specific concentrations will be eligible, without further course work and examination, board certification or professional designation depending on courses completed. AAFM® is a professional association member of The AACSB International and ACBSP Accreditation Agencies with which it has a global recognition agreement extended to these accreditation agencies.
The Graduate Project Management Law Courses are offered in conjunction with the IPMC International Project Management Commission and the American Academy of Project Management. These are the first specialized Project Management law, scope and contracting courses offered from an accredited law school globally. The e-commerce courses are recognized by the International Institute of Certified E-Commerce Consultants (ICECC). Graduates of the e-commerce concentration may waive* into, without further course work, the professional certifications related to their coursework. The program is also recognized by the International Compliance Association (ICA) and partners in offering certain professional certifications. ICA is a recognized global professional body by regulators for certification in anti money laundering and in financial crimes.
* Certifying boards and professional associations generally require an extensive application process. Please contact Dean Byrne's office for more information.